Monday, November 19, 2007

Memories

It's amazing what happens when you finish a
very old roll of film, get it developed and
discover what is on it! I took K to a birthday pary last month and they had Jingles the clown as entertainment. It was sooo much fun, even for me and I'm most definitely not in the 3-5 age range!

She was very excited to get her face painted and I had to show you all the finished product!



Back to the film, I guess I had not used the camera in a really long time as there are Christmas pictures from last year on it! I included some pics over the last year and it just reminds me how fast she is growing up! Look at how small Hollie was!





1 comment:

vanessa tormes said...

i know this duck nane ferdinan and this picture is so cute. you see monica even thou she is bossy she has learn good lessons and good manners from her great parents