Monday, November 19, 2007

24 Weeks and Counting


I figured it was time to update on baby Dyer #2! I am currently 24 weeks along and can't believe how fast time is going by! When I was pregnant with Kennedy I felt like it took forever and this time it is flying by. With the approaching holidays around the corner I know time is going to go by even faster. I guess when you have a demanding toddler to keep up with you don't have as much time to just sit and focus on being pregnant. It is kind of bittersweet as I feel as though I haven't had as much time to enjoy it and who knows if I'll ever get to do it again!


I am very excited about this little guy arriving, oh by the way,
did we tell you that it is a BOY! That's a whole other aspect that takes some getting used to. We are so used to pick and playing with dolls that I'm not quite sure what you are supposed to do with a boy! It will definitely be an adventure! The sonogram pictures that are in here are at 11 weeks and 19 weeks. I was supposed to get my 4D sono this week but the doctor's machine was broken so hopefully in two weeks I'll have a new picture!.


I am feeling well these days as I finally got over the awful headaches that I was experiencing daily, and I can't complain as I have only gained 6 pounds! Now we just have to concentrate on finding a name (we don't agree on anything) and finding some room in this overcrowded house for another person to live! It is amazing how much stuff a child uses and how much room that this stuff occupies!

4 comments:

Daniel & Jennifer said...

That's so exciting...a little boy! Kennedy will be a great big sister. I look forward to more updates :)

Michelle and Jack said...

Congratulations Monica & Kevin! We're so happy for you! A little boy will be so much fun...a girl first and then a boy seems to be the trend for the Schussler offspring. Your baby boy just obviously won't be as BIG as mine judging by the size of your belly. You look adorable.

The Yutzy Family said...

Congratulations Monica! You will have FUN with a boy. I am sure Kennedy will enjoy being Mommy's little helper.

vanessa tormes said...

monice you look so beautiful pregnant, you can do this full time hahahaha. anyway congrats and miss you at work keep me posted